Being cramped up all winter while your motorcycle is gathering dust in the garage is not fun. Get warmed up for the riding season with a spring ride to Ocean City, Maryland for the 2016 Bikes to the Beach Spring Rally from Thursday, April 28th to Sunday, May 1st. Hoopers Crab House is hosting live music, a bike show, and other events. I’m proud to be a sponsor this year. Be sure to stop by my tent and say hello! Visit the official Bikes to the Beach web site to learn the gritty details.
Be sure to inspect your bike before your first ride by following these guidelines:
- Owner’s Manual: Read your owner’s manual for recommendations.
- Tires: Do they have enough air and tread? Look for foreign objects or dry-rot. Replace them if needed.
- Lubricants: Check the oil, fuel and coolant levels.
- Lights: Validate your headlight, blinkers, and break lights are working.
- Brakes: Check the brakes.
- Mirrors: Inspect your mirrors and adjust them.
- Gear: Check your helmet, jacket, gloves, boots and rain gear.
Ride smart and ride safe!